Poison x Bridget Poison x Bridget

Not bad~ love the BJ audio from Dolly! Keep making hentai stuff~

D-Rock responds:

I certainly will!

Pattie having some fun! Pattie having some fun!

tbh looks pretty good from her waist on down, but but there is plenty of room to improve.
you are missing highlights on half of the hair and ponytail.
the eyes can use a bit of work to get the correct perspective.
the ears and nose can use a touch of shading.

keep up the practice~

alukardxisd responds:

Ty, and yeah I missed some details, I won't miss next time XD.

Party Party

Good Stuff!

I know this took long as hell to make. And it's done really well, it deserves more recognition.

d-z responds:

When i submitted this almost no one has seen it because that day there was a myriad of submissions lol

Fucking skirts Fucking skirts

It's good to see some mechanics not commonly used in hentai games. The art is pretty terrible, the background is not existent, and some sounds would have been nice. perhaps some sfx to match her facial expressions. The overall idea is not bad though, has lots of potential. It is just that folks here like to see things that are more complete and polished.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Good

glad to see more than some gallery or puzzle hentai "game" around here, and someone who actually makes it a real game and draws their own stuff... on newgrounds? lolwut? keep it up

I also agree with TitanZombie but if you do decide to make a sequel don't get too ambitious. There will always be some peeps talking about more stuff you could have done. I know it all to well.

Kajio responds:

Yeah if I've got blowjob, handjob, tifuck, vaginal from three different positions, and randomized cumshots for each someone will say "You coulda added different characters!" haha

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

Good solid game.

Normally I don't care too much for these 'find the differences' games, But this one was pretty neat. It has a nice take on a classic tale, great artwork, and I enjoyed the music while trying to find the differences. Normally it's pretty annoying, and games like this normally seem pretty unpolished, but not this one. Good job.

NGF11 - Riley NGF11 - Riley

This is good stuff

This is good. An overly obnoxious anime voice wouldn't have worked as well as this.

Akira Delinquents Akira Delinquents

zomg

..you used it finally, and didn't waste my time >.>;

DJ-Delinquent responds:

woops

i always forget to credit people for helping me

ill get right on that >.<

Delinquent Correspondence Delinquent Correspondence

playing it safe

creepy, unholy, I like. WS had some good shit going but I lost my groove around certain parts it was tight but there became a need to replay it to actually hear what he was doing there. All the parts didn't really flow upon first listen of the song, and the vocal area was difficult to hear clearly. This one plays it safe, because you almost can't mess it up without it being totally obvious >.>;

There was a comment on the user page about official judges instead of fans and I agree.

but as it is.. Delinquent + 1

DJ-Delinquent responds:

Well by usuing the fans it would give War Spawn the Edge

this way no one complains about the battle being unfair

WS has more fans making it harder for me to win

meaning if i actualy DO win, i over came allllll his fans

and only a true honest winner can win that.

basicaly it makes me more of the under dawg.

Delinquent 12

War Spawn 1

NG FIGURES NG FIGURES

Nice job

Looking good, keep it up!

In the Mirror In the Mirror

good job

I like the pose and hair. The jeans could use some shading in those folds/wrinkles. Also the shading on the skin needs some work but you have the right idea.

SakuraSama responds:

Thanks for the critique!

Level 49 Level 49

LegolaSS :D

Good job, I was scrolling through the lvls collab forum topic when I saw this. There's a lot of little stuff I could nitpick at, but I'll mention only the two major things I noticed aside from the hand you mentioned.

First, for the hand holding the arrow, you should make the arrow going behind her entire wrist and not just the bracelet part.

Also I see there's shading on the breasts, but you need to slap some shading on that cloth covering it as well, It's looking pretty flat. I do see a little bit there in the folds, but I'm talking something that matches the contour for the bust relatively well.

And if you wanted to get really clever with this.. you could add a shadow coming down from the arm above her boob with the belt covering it.

LegolaSS responds:

darn it!... how did i miss all them points... its alot easyer to see them when you didnt draw it... right... back to the drawing board to tidy my picture up...
*im going to leave the hand untill i feel up to the challenge :P*... you see... i missed out the hands so i could work on them later on... so they were on their own layer.. thus meaning the arrow was behind it but the main body was behind the arrow... thus why it looks like that... il slap some heavy shading on the cloth so it maches with the rest of the XTREAM boobage... and... il have ago with that shadow from the arm... im good at spotting stuff like this... how come i cant see it when i draw it >.<... anway... going to work on it now >:{