Fucking skirts Fucking skirts

It's good to see some mechanics not commonly used in hentai games. The art is pretty terrible, the background is not existent, and some sounds would have been nice. perhaps some sfx to match her facial expressions. The overall idea is not bad though, has lots of potential. It is just that folks here like to see things that are more complete and polished.

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Good

glad to see more than some gallery or puzzle hentai "game" around here, and someone who actually makes it a real game and draws their own stuff... on newgrounds? lolwut? keep it up

I also agree with TitanZombie but if you do decide to make a sequel don't get too ambitious. There will always be some peeps talking about more stuff you could have done. I know it all to well.

Kajio responds:

Yeah if I've got blowjob, handjob, tifuck, vaginal from three different positions, and randomized cumshots for each someone will say "You coulda added different characters!" haha

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

Good solid game.

Normally I don't care too much for these 'find the differences' games, But this one was pretty neat. It has a nice take on a classic tale, great artwork, and I enjoyed the music while trying to find the differences. Normally it's pretty annoying, and games like this normally seem pretty unpolished, but not this one. Good job.

Unlimited Zombies Unlimited Zombies

Well.. You really can't loose

I stopped simply because I got tired of it. If you just keep buying speed upgrades every time, your rate of fire will prevent them from ever getting to you. Holding the mouse down makes it a cake walk.

You should probably throw in a wider variety of zombies, maybe something flying in the air so you wouldn't be able to just keep in target in a fixed location the whole stage.

Also different weapons would be cool. Pretty good for your first game though.

Beat the Jerk Beat the Jerk

err..

I manage to hit him 1 of every 10 swings..like lolz?

irrelivent responds:

Hold it down, my friend. The bat has to go all the way down to hurt him. I should probably fix that...