View Profile Vortex00

Not bad~ love the BJ audio from Dolly! Keep making hentai stuff~

D-Rock responds:

I certainly will!

Good Stuff!

I know this took long as hell to make. And it's done really well, it deserves more recognition.

d-z responds:

When i submitted this almost no one has seen it because that day there was a myriad of submissions lol

Don't use the same

Don't keep using the same sonic sprite XD

Change it up, and make a box with sonic in it with his legs moving, now that's animation. At least a spinball maybe? seems not to hard to do this.

Showing the page turning would have been cool too, and just not the fade out.

keep at it.

5 Game Reviews

It's good to see some mechanics not commonly used in hentai games. The art is pretty terrible, the background is not existent, and some sounds would have been nice. perhaps some sfx to match her facial expressions. The overall idea is not bad though, has lots of potential. It is just that folks here like to see things that are more complete and polished.

Good

glad to see more than some gallery or puzzle hentai "game" around here, and someone who actually makes it a real game and draws their own stuff... on newgrounds? lolwut? keep it up

I also agree with TitanZombie but if you do decide to make a sequel don't get too ambitious. There will always be some peeps talking about more stuff you could have done. I know it all to well.

Kajio responds:

Yeah if I've got blowjob, handjob, tifuck, vaginal from three different positions, and randomized cumshots for each someone will say "You coulda added different characters!" haha

Good solid game.

Normally I don't care too much for these 'find the differences' games, But this one was pretty neat. It has a nice take on a classic tale, great artwork, and I enjoyed the music while trying to find the differences. Normally it's pretty annoying, and games like this normally seem pretty unpolished, but not this one. Good job.

14 Audio Reviews

This is good stuff

This is good. An overly obnoxious anime voice wouldn't have worked as well as this.

awesome

good stuff from beginning to the very last note fading out.

good stuff

I like how it changes up, it's never really the same thing happening for too long.

3 Art Reviews

Nice job

Looking good, keep it up!

good job

I like the pose and hair. The jeans could use some shading in those folds/wrinkles. Also the shading on the skin needs some work but you have the right idea.

SakuraSama responds:

Thanks for the critique!

LegolaSS :D

Good job, I was scrolling through the lvls collab forum topic when I saw this. There's a lot of little stuff I could nitpick at, but I'll mention only the two major things I noticed aside from the hand you mentioned.

First, for the hand holding the arrow, you should make the arrow going behind her entire wrist and not just the bracelet part.

Also I see there's shading on the breasts, but you need to slap some shading on that cloth covering it as well, It's looking pretty flat. I do see a little bit there in the folds, but I'm talking something that matches the contour for the bust relatively well.

And if you wanted to get really clever with this.. you could add a shadow coming down from the arm above her boob with the belt covering it.

LegolaSS responds:

darn it!... how did i miss all them points... its alot easyer to see them when you didnt draw it... right... back to the drawing board to tidy my picture up...
*im going to leave the hand untill i feel up to the challenge :P*... you see... i missed out the hands so i could work on them later on... so they were on their own layer.. thus meaning the arrow was behind it but the main body was behind the arrow... thus why it looks like that... il slap some heavy shading on the cloth so it maches with the rest of the XTREAM boobage... and... il have ago with that shadow from the arm... im good at spotting stuff like this... how come i cant see it when i draw it >.<... anway... going to work on it now >:{

Quincy @Vortex00